Monday, October 02, 2006

GOSH!! Today is the latest I've ever woke up in years! Luckily I'm home alone or not..i'm dead.

Anyway, I'm currently very VERY annoyed with the drivers around me-not that I'm a perfect driver but, I do consider myself a pretty safe one. Don't believe, scout around Ipoh for me.

I don't really understand what drivers these days are thinking! The more I see them, the more I feel like bashing them and banging their cars off the road but, I can't do that coz I so love the car I'm driving now, not my own though.
What these stupid drivers do include


  • honking for no specific reasons and especially when they're behind a P driver like me and my friends
  • simply changing lanes without putting signals
  • ALWAYS on the wrong lanes and try to rectify it
  • try to show off their Formula One skills
  • thinking that the road is theirs, especially people with HUGE cars
  • cross the roads when they see a P sticker on the car coming near
  • forever thinking they're on the main road
  • show hand signals when you're a little slow
  • driving on emergency lanes

Listing these really make my blood boils, especially when I've gone through all of them and even got involved in a minor accident when this cranky security guard van came at the roundabout, they were on the wrong lane and their big, old junk kissed my bumper! It's not my fault at all but since I was a lady driver, with a P sticker, the whole bunch of lousy guards came down and started scolding, insulting..all those stuff!

These drivers should really be sent back to driving school, or be punished heavily - tonnes of summones and take the license away! We the P drivers are forced to be ganas at times, thanks to these 'great' drivers as our guide. If we're still as soft as what we were in driving school, driving that Kancil, I'm quite sure that we're gonna be stuck at a junction for a few hours or so, or get honked a thousand and one times etc

So, to the CDL drivers on the road, stop cursing us P drivers coz you people are the main reasons why most accidents happen, YOU people turned us to 'superb' drivers in Malaysia; PLEASE use your signals - they aren't there for some sort of deco in your dear car, stick to the right lane - plan where you wanna go!

For goodness sake! STOP honking, cursing, scolding us P drivers - weren't you once like that? weren't u once driving in a L (lembu) car????

Think for yourself! PLEASE!!!!

I am seriously annoyed with all my other P driver friends..

No comments: