Friday, December 05, 2008

3rd Salon du Chocolat 2008

The International Chocolate Salon cum Food Show was here in Moscow, from the 28th to 30th November. It was like a exhibition of different kinds of food and of course, a haven for chocolate lovers:)
Many exhibitors came from different countries to exhibit their products, not only food, but also the kitchen appliances.
My friends and I went and we tasted many different species of chocolate coming from different parts of the world. It was just...superb!
It was really an experience of a lifetime with so much food in a day, within 8 hours.



(the overview of the whole exhibition)

(a sample of homemade jam from Tefal counter)







(chocolate fondue with marshmellows)


(chocolates with roses in them)


(a participant of the Chocolate Sculpturing Contest)

(piece of masterpiece done with chocolate)

(kids painting-with-chocolate contest)

Guess I've made some deep cravings for chocolate and I better stop here, before someone starts whacking me when I'm back!
Signing off, with lots of chocolatey hugs! :)

And oh ya, Christmas is approaching, and there won't be any celebrations this year due to an important exam exactly on 25th December. But anyhow,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
p/s: with tonnes of snowflakes and snowman, enjoy and have a blessed celebration!

1 comment:

Ming (: said...

Heeeey I'm making my blog private :) Can pls email your add to minglee_chin89@hotmail.com. Thanks! :)