Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Experiment on posting pictures

Objective : to get myself used to the uploading of pictures in the blog.
****** EXPERIMENT SUCCEEDED ******
Since I got the hang of uploading pictures in just a snap..
These pictures are specially dedicated to ALL my friends : -

well, I always hope to give you people a great surprise, some got it, but some didn't. I'm so SORRY for all whom I didn't have the chance to surprise you..but, I will do it in times to come..

When I'm away, I truly hope to get calls from all of you..I know it can be expensive, but I don't mind sms-es :) As long as it keeps us in touch, it's ok.

No matter where I am in this world, I will always LOVE you..Take this picture as a proof.


And, I pray that we can stay together as friends while we take on the next chapters of life, though we might be separated, but, we will still be travelling on the same path in the FRIEND-ship!

>>TAKE CARE<<

1 comment:

jolynnkek said...

beh!!!tatty teddy!!!HAHAHA....i love you lots!will so miss u terribly!