Tuesday, September 12, 2006

me? blog?

haha..i don't think anyone of u would've thought that i'll start a blog..so, here it is, after a my super good friend told me to get one so that it'll be easier for her to keep in touch with me :) and i think it's a great way for all my friends-every single one of you to know my condition over there in russia. for those who are still blur about where i'll be going, well, i'll be leaving for moscow in 18 days. will be studying pre-med for the next 10months in moscow medical academy (MMA). and will be in moscow for the next 6 years of my life..do come visit me or better still, join me there! haha.. urm, starting a new life, in a new place with new people will definitely be an experience for me especially without all my friends with me:( i will, and i seriously will miss everyone of u, regardless whether u're from mgs or acs, my classmate or not..if i were to list all of your names down, i think it'll be too long a list but this list will be in my heart and mind. btw, lemme show you people a picture on mma which i got from the net - how it is over there, i'll keep u ppl updated. so, take a look and do keep in touch! love ya!will upload more photos once i get used to this blogging thingy.



No comments: