Wednesday, June 27, 2007

hmm..ipoh mali eh?

Last few days had been quite fun, thanks to my two crazy yet superb friends

    LI LI

    JOLYNN

The things we did were just crazy and full of humor! LOL. They really made my days in Ipoh way fun-er and memorable. Those 2 days were just fantastic and with all the bullyings we did to Jo.

Out of the blue, Jo and I decided to bake after saying it for 1 year plus. One of our plans after SPM was to burn down my kitchen by baking and cooking, but we didn't manage to do it due to those cranky applications for this-and-that scholarship. Sigh... And so, we did go out to get the ingredients from a shop in town, behind Pasar Besar. Jo was so so amazed that a shop like that actually existed in Ipoh. pitiful.. We went back to my house, and started measuring and mixing...suddenly, when I wanted to put the mixture into the oven... the main switch in my house tripped and there's no current. After a while, Li came. What a good time for the switch to trip eh?

So, we're burning hot in the house and Li decided to drive out and go somewhere and we kept asking each other "where to??" and the reply Jo and I will give is indeed the ultimate answer of "dunno-la!" The fact that we super-super hate to decide on where to go and what to eat, and we saw the gigantic M or perhaps the golden arches and it really gave us a 'golden idea'! Li hasn't gone to the drive-thru McD's in Ipoh, so we decided to go there just to let Li experience the feeling of a drive-thru :D

And the following day, if I'm not mistaken, we went to Funny Mountain, the drive-stop-eat soyabean milk stall. Should've seen Jo the lost sheep there when we wanted to order..LOL.

I shall not expose more of Jo's moments or she'll probably come charging into my house..haha. Anyway, with this 2 person here, my life is superb.

Thank you JOJOkek!

Thank you Li Li!

No comments: