Tuesday, June 12, 2007

i'm HOME!!

Indeed, i'm now back in Malaysia, in my lovely lil town of Ipoh. It's been more than a week i'm back and all I can proudly say "I survived!" :)
Russian Federation, or plainly known as Russia isn't as scary as you think it is. I've been in Moscow, for the past 8 months or so and I feel that it is a city, a beautiful and unique one and I feel there's no harm studying there. Just because it WAS a communist country, many people are afraid of it. Come to think of it, isn't China once a communist country as well? And why are there so many people visiting China from Malaysia?
For the past few months I was away, I'm terribly sorry for disappointing many of you by not updating, mainly due to the fact that my hostel doesn't have internet connection and we usually go to the largest McD's in Moscow which offers wi-fi once in a blue moon to de-stress and to chat with friends and family. Therefore, I promise to spill all about Moscow, which will be my "second home" for the next 6 years; and all the fun stuff I did alongside with my close pals there.

Keep reading as there will be loads of updates which I didn't post while I was there.

Attention friends of mine out there, if you people have holidays or a free weekend, do come back to Ipoh and I'll definitely hang out with you all! Contact me k? Same house number, same address, different hp number tho:)

No comments: