Saturday, July 21, 2007

i'm married!

*haha*

I'm being rebellious.


For the 1st time ever. I've done something my parents do not know.


The friends were shocked.


I couldn't take it anymore.


I AM desperate.


I need my darling.


I am rebellious.


Yes. Jwbeh IS rebellious.


I am gonna spend my days and nights, 24/7 with my darling.





Wanna know who my darling is???





















It's none other than the book that I am dying for..hehe

WHAT were you thinking?









I bought myself the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

And my parents do not know about it.

Wonder how they'll react. haha.

Me very happy now.


My whole day was spent with none other than ---> MS JOJOKEK!!
and I LOVED IT!!

yayme!

now, good night.




1 comment:

jolynnkek said...

im so terharu!!! *sob sob cry cry*