Monday, July 23, 2007

series of UNFORTUNATE events

Saturday was just great with the GB meeting, the shopping session Jo and I went with Li to get her slacks and her pair of shoes instead of a skirt and a pair of heels, and lastly the MGS 110th Anniversary Gala Dinner.

Everything was perfect until everything came tumbling down upon you.

I seriously wanna cry right now.

#1 : I woke up with a sorethroat on Sunday, and I went to church. It was Youth Sunday, and the MYF was having a choir presentation. And I was told to go join them to sing. Ended up with a super-sore throat.

#2 : I went out with dad to get stuff for my friends in KL and it was raining heavily but when we reached the shop, it was only drizzling, so I refused to take the umbrella..and what happened? My sinus is back, and I'm down with a flu.

#3 : Time for dinner at granny's. I went to my usual seat, which has a window behind me and I didn't realize the window was open, so, I juz walked in, and my waist got scratched by the window pane or whatever you call the metal thingy on the window. It was seriously painful that I nearly cried at the dining table, but I just held on to the pain and continued with dinner. I didn't see the scratch until I reached home. I thought it was juz a scratch and I wanted to put some cream and a plaster over it, but when I lifted my tee up, it was...quite serious. Some skin came out, and it was bleeding, plus another 2-3 deep scratches beside it. Ouch!!

#4 : The climax of the unfortunate events. Mom told me to help print some certs. And I did, but since I was sniffing, coughing and sneezing, plus the pain on my waist, I did a careless mistake. Later I've gotta turn Ipoh upside down to get the piece of paper, which has the exact pattern as the cert. This is seriously my fault and I just can't help it but to continue my search. No one can help me in this.

I really don't know what else can happen these few days..

I need hugs and comfort although I think I don't really deserve it due to the carelessness I've done.

Life is terrible these few days, and I don't know how long it'll be.

No comments: