Monday, August 27, 2007

can it be?

Today, I drove my cousins to school, while I was waiting for my lil sis and my cousin to come out, I was tuned in to MixFM. They are having this thingy where Ika, Serena C and Pietro are being 'clonned' for people to bring around and the one who brings them around in the most creative way wins. And for people who spot those participants and if they capture a photo of those people, they'll win RM 100. This isn't the main point here.

I was listening, and there was this person who called in and said she saw one in KLCC. And her name was Azimah (!!!) When I heard the DJ said "Hello, Azimah!!", I was like "Eh, I had a friend Azimah during my secondary school, but this can't be her. There must be a few Azimahs in town, and nah, it can't be". But, as the caller spoke, her voice really resembles the Azimah I knew!!! I really lost contact with this person, and sadly, I don't know anything about her whereabouts etc. :(

It's 9 days till I depart for Moscow..

No comments: